Monday, January 3, 2011

Winter is Still Here

I am perterbed.  I do not understand why people put up Christmas decorations in October only to take them down immediately once Christmas is over, then act as though spring is just around the corner.  Well let me remind you, it is not.  Winter is still here, and whether you like it or not, we still get to endure the cold weather, snow and ice.  I love it!  I love the winter, the weather, the atmosphere, and the feeling of cozying up in front of a fire with a cup of tea, a warm blanket, and my baby all snuggled up!  In lieu of welcoming you to the new year with a collection of "spring is here" ideas, here are some that remind us that it is only January and winter will still be here until May.  (Hey, it's the midwest people!)


















No comments:

Post a Comment