Saturday, December 11, 2010

2 diy projects you need to seriously check out!

1.  Vintage Paper Ornaments from Jess at Boho Baby Blog. I saw ornaments similar to these decorating the window of latteland in the power and light district.  Every time Blake and I drive by, I oogle the window and say to myself, "I have got to figure out how to make those."  Well, they are a lot more simpler than I ever could have imagined.

2.  Onesie Dress from Smile and Wave.  Okay, I know my blog is titled, "Your Scrappiness," and this has nothing to do with paper, but I just couldn't help myself.  This dress is SO cute.  I can just see Miss Willow running around in one of these right now.  This is the perfect transition dress, and will look adorable in all types of crazy weather.  Did I mention it is snowing in KC?

No comments:

Post a Comment